Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Welcome!!

Technicolor dogs is dedicated to all things canine! I created this blog to share my love of dog agility. It won't be exclusively agility as I hope to provide some insight into all aspects of dogs. I'll post tips, tricks and tid-bits to show what goes into making a great companion.

I caught the agility bug 10 years ago when I started with a 'borrowed' dog! When I got my own dog, I began taking classes from Austin K-9 Xpress. Now, I take classes and hone my skills at Puppy Love and a few seminars. I mostly trial with NADAC but have done a few USDAA and AKC.

Currently, I have two dogs, Aspen and Quiz, who are *nearly* perfect. Because they are slightly defective, I have been looking into other dog sports to compete in. Some future endeavors might include obedience, rally-o, freestyle and herding.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment